Learn to Ski Week
Come to Hotham for Learn to Ski Week this Sunday June 16 to Friday ÂJune 22.
BringÂ your friends and family to the slopes, build some skills on a pair of skis or a snowboard and learn why people love it so much! Learn to Ski Week is specifically designed for first timers and aims at giving kids and adults the chance to hit the slopes in an encouraging and supportive environment. This week forms part of Snow Australia's Learn to Ski and Snowboard month.
The fun starts at a flat rate of $69 for kids, $79 for youths and $99 for adults.ThisÂ includes a lift pass, beginner group snowsports lesson and equipmentÂ hire (skis, boots and poles OR snowboard and boots) for one day. Multi day options are available.Â These pricesÂ are only available when you purchase your package on the Hotham eStore three days before your arrival date. If you wait and purchase on-mountain you'll still save 20% on a one day Learn to Ski/Board package payingÂ just under $120Â to enjoy a fun day on the snow. Â
The full Learn to Ski Week itinerary includes group snowsports lessons in the morning and afternoon as well as aprĂ¨s ski activities including a foot fitness class, kids trivia, a body tune up class and FREE night skiing â€“ Learn to Ski week pass holders only!
Learn to Ski week is your chance to meet with the Hothamâ€™s Ski Patrol as well as Grooming and Snowmaking teams and learn about what goes on behind the scenes at Hotham! Come down to the Big D, where Hothamâ€™s very own Harry the Snowdragon will perform live on stage at 4pm this Saturday and next Wednesday.
With such great packages and fantastic instructors, youâ€™ll be a seasoned professional in no time.Â Already 'fully pro'?Â Bring a friend, initiate a mate, and share your favourite sport with them. It will be fun.
See you on the snow!Â
14 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update