Snow at Mt Hotham
It¬†has been¬†snowing at Mt Hotham¬†this past week¬†and¬†has been¬†sitting on the Great Alpine Road.
You can call the Mt Hotham Resort Management Board on 03) 5759 3550 office hours being 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday, for conditions.
Wheel chains¬†are recommended and should be¬†fitted when signs indicate to do so.¬†It is not suitable for¬†motorbikes,¬†cars with¬†caravans or¬†trailers¬†to cross over Hotham when it is covered in snow and ice.
It is predicted to keep snowing Saturday and sunny from Sunday onwards.
Please be careful when travelling on the Great Alpine Road.
For any further inquiries please call Vic Roads on 13 11 70.
13 October 2009
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update