Fly direct to Hotham with QantasLink!
QantasLinkÂ will once again offerÂ direct flights from Sydney to Hotham for 2012.
Services will operate throughout the ski season, from 29 June toÂ 9 September 2012, giving you fast and easy access to Hotham, the most accessible resort in Australia.
The new timetable for 2012Â includes additional Sunday flights, meaning youâ€™ll be able to make the most out of your weekend on the snow!
Coaches meet all flights and private 4WD transfers are also available through Hotham Holidays - firstname.lastname@example.org
Canâ€™t wait to see you this Winter!
3 May 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update