Let it snow!
It's beginning to look more and more like Winter each day with light snowfalls covering the resort. What we really need is heavier snowfalls to get those lifts turning...
Experts like ‘The Grasshopper’ are predicting snowfalls through to Thursday... Let’s hope they’re right!
All vehicles must carry diamond pattern snowchains when travelling to Hotham and chains are currently being fitted to 2wd vehicles on the Harrietville side of the hill from Blowhard to Hotham. Hotham Sports in Harrietville is closed until further notice so please stop at Rays Ski Shop in Myrtleford or Hoys in Harrietville to pick up snowchains for your car.
Image: The Village Chair disappearing into the foggy abyss… Wednesday 13 June.
17 June 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update