The History Of Hotham
The History of Hotham - Informative nights of the beginnings of Hotham hosted by Mr Andrew Swift local historian and Cultural Heritage Officer of the Mt Hotham Resort Management Board.
Andrew will talk about some of the pioneers of the area and the effect of Gold, early Hotham days, current walking and history areas that are accessible in winter and summer.
Come join us and find out about Mt Hotham and we are sure you will come away with some information that you never knew about !
Saturday 17th August, 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Resort Management Transit Lounge Bus Stop 1, Mt Hotham. (Due to Inclement weather conditions this Saturday)
Please either call Steve at Snow Stuff Park on 0418 564 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$5 per head, includes marshmallows for the kids (and big kids too!). Gluhwein for Adults.
13 July 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update