Snow on the way
Mother Nature has certainly been a bit under the weather in the past few days with wind, rain and hail in the mix. We’re expecting she’ll get her act together for the weekend though and deliver snow! It’s an eerie Friday the 13th but we have a good feeling all the same with snowflakes expected to start to fall tonight and 30cm of snow in the forecast by Monday.
There is a whole lot of weekend fun also on the agenda. Join other girls in the all female freestyle ski and snowboard program Chicks with Stix. Hone your skills and have fun! Meet at 9.45am this Saturday and Sunday out the front of Hotham Snowsports at the Zirky’s end. Look out for the pink banners!
Hotham’s park crew have been gearing up for the second entrée to the A la Carte in the Park series and the tricks are sure to impress, following the high standard of the Bread and Butters Rail Jam last weekend. Come and check out the Cheese and Crackered Rail Jam this Saturday and if you’re keen to participate, go to www.hotham.com.au/events to find out more.
Of course, there are so many activities for kids and adults on and off snow this weekend. Download this week’s What’s On flyer to see what you can get up to during your stay!
13 July 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update