Natural snowdepth hits 1m
WOO HOO! Following snowfalls today, Hotham now has an average natural snowdepth of 1m. Time to celebrate!
With 43cm of snow falling in the past week, today we received the final centimetre necessary to take us over this milestone – and much earlier in the season than last year too!
The forecast is for a sunny remainder of the week, with snow developing again on Sunday, falling through until Tuesday. There’s no better way to celebrate than getting out there on the slopes with all lifts open across the mountain.
Image - view of the Village Chair from Hotham Central
13 July 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update