Hot Ham Banked Slalom
The main course in the Hotham A La Carte in the Park series was dished today up on Heavenly Valley’s Gunbarrel as 25 skiers and boarders raced against the clock to gain series points towards being the 2011 Champion.
Local Hotham brothers Cody and Charlie Mills took out third and first places respectively in the Grommet Boys ski category, with second place going to Harrietville local Will Stevenson. Carter Mills made it onto the bronze podium in the Grommet Boys snowboard division, with Stan Williams in second and Bailey Teague taking out the gold.
Katrina Rast, a Dinner Plain local, finished first in the Women’s Open Ski division, also recording the fastest time on course for the event with 43.68 seconds. Not too far behind Rast's killer time was Sophie Morris from Harrietville, proving she may also be a future Banked Slalom ski champion, finishing first in the Grommet Girls Ski category with a time of 49.09 seconds.
13 August 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update