Hotham Banked Slalom
Heavenly Valley’s Gunbarrel was the location for the 2011 Hotham Banked Slalom as 42 snowboarders raced against the clock.
First prize went to Cam Bolton from Melbourne who cleaned up with entry into the Neil Edgeworth Memorial Banked Slalom in Big White, Canada, along with accommodation, lift passes and transfers thanks to Big White and return airfares courtesy of Air Canada. To round off the Open Men’s category Ben Mates and Aaron Cupitt placed second and third respectively.
The Open Women’s division was won by Harrietville local Stacey Doleman with Rachel Patrick on the silver podium and Merrin Jokic placing third.
Hotham local Junior Men’s category snowboarder Callum Teague won his division and showed he will be a future contender for the title placing eleventh overall. Tamara Cowley from Avalon represented the Grommet Girls division shaving four seconds off her first run and taking top podium.
Click here for results by division.
Click here for results overall.
13 August 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update