Make the most of 7 lifts still open at Hotham and ski or ride for less this Spring.
With a fresh dusting of snow in the last days, it's a perfect time to come to the mountains and enjoy some Spring Skiing.
Lift prices have dropped to just $69 per adult per day, $59 for youths and $35 per child. Hit the slopes this Spring for less!
50% off all fashion and outerwear plus some 70% off bargains in Zirky's Boutique today and tomorrow!
Hotham Sports at Dinner Plain, Jack Frost and Zirky's have some fantastic end of season deals with discounts up to 70% off. If you need a new pair of skis, now is the prefect time to grab yourself a bargain.
SPA Offers -
Reduced $10 bus pass to Dinner Plain for Onsen guests. Pre purchase a bathing pass at Guest Services or over the phone and you can collect a discount bus voucher at Guest Services for the return visit. This also applies for all booked treatments.
More information here.
12 September 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update