Share this page
Easter At The GeneralLIve Music All Easter Weekend At The General
Our favourite weekend of the green season is nearly upon us again...yes that's right, Easter!
Easter is a great time to visit Mt Hotham, take in the scenery, catch up with old friends, have fun at the Polo and of course most importantly have fun at The General!! This year will be no different, we have fun for the whole family!
Friday 29th March - 8.30pm, Benny Williams live
Saturday 30th March - 1pm, The Genny Easter Egg Hunt!
- 3 -5pm, Live music from Tom Tuena
- 9pm til late, Tom Tuena Band
Sunday 31st March - 9pm till late, Ben Smith Band
Monday 1st April - 3 till 6pm, Ben Smith Solo
We will be open from 8:30am for breakfast until 10:30am. Grab your coffee and the papers. Open for lunch and dinner everyday with some amazing specials on the board.
For bookings and enquiries call 03 5759 3523
12 March 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update