Roadrunner Chairlift opens today
After a fantastic start to the season yesterday with most of the day all about blue skies, sunshine and snow, the weather closed in and more snow is forecast for today and tomorrow.
Roadrunner Chairlift will open today for the first time allowing skiers and riders to take on some of the Summit, the Hull Bridge and Sun Run. The Basin is also open for an alternate run to get to Roadrunner too. The Big D and Summit Trainer will both be open again today.
One day lift ticket prices are $49 for adults and $24 for kids. Group lessons are also available for adults at 10am and kids at 9.15am (for half day kids snowzone programs only). Private lessons are on offer.
Enjoy the second day of the season with good skiing and a top forecast temperature of 1 degree.
Image: Riding on Sun Run on the first day of the season
12 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update