Cool Summer Festival This Weekend
The Cool Summer Festival is nearly upon us and should be a brilliant weekend for all. Held on an outside stage at the Big D this year and on an indoor stage at the General Store during the evenings, it will be three days of music and indulgence for all. The festival starts on Friday night (19th Feb) at 7pm at the Genny and runs through Saturday and Sunday.
There will be food and market stalls, a free shuttle on the Big D for your gear to get those picnic blankets and eskies up the hill and the lifts will be running... just $5 for the whole day and you can ride the lift as often as you want! Jack Frost Restaurant is open for the whole weekend, for breakfast, lunch and dinner... make sure you book so you don't miss out... (03) 5759 3586.
Make sure you purchase your ticket online over the next few days though as they are only $40 and will be $60 on the weekend at the gate. There will be no single day passes available so get them online while you still can!
With a stellar line up -
Adalita (Magic Dirt)
Sanchez String Band
Tyson Hodges Trio
Thomy & The Tanks
Mick Thomas & The Sure Thing
Gun Street Girls
Mei Lai Swan
Kim Richey (USA)
this is one festival not to be missed.
Get your tickets and more info on www.coolsummerfestival.com
See you all up here!
17 February 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update