Free Guided Bushwalking Tour
Mt Hotham Resort Management’s Walking Track Manager, Andrew Swift, invites the public to attend a program of free historic bushwalking tours of the Resorts Walking Tracks this summer in the bushwalking season.
For all Guided Walking Tours, meet at the General Store, Great Alpine Road,
Please be prepared with: wind & waterproof jackets, warm clothing – hat, gloves, sunglasses, strong footwear, food and water, first aid kit and sunscreen.
A reasonable level of fitness and some bushwalking experience are required.
General tour enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 5759 3550 during business hours.
Use the below link for more information on tour dates and times - the remaining tour scheduled for this Summer season is on 27 April (Anzac long weekend).
All remaining guided tours will go ahead - depending on weather.
No significant impacts on the resorts walking tracks by bushfires. A 1km section of the ditch was burnt at the north end. All tours go along this section. This gives walkers a rare opportunity to see some of the impacts of the fires that have affected Hotham this Summer.
The below image shows Spargo's Hut - just one of the many assets which the Mt Hotham Resort Management Board fought to protect during the fires.
12 December 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update