Spring Cup Skiing & Golf
Spring has truly sprung and it’s that time of the season again for the annual Hotham Spring Cup – come and enjoy the beautiful Alpine Valley where the mountains meet the greens!
This is your chance to test your skills on both the slopes and the golf course as individuals or teams of three take on Hotham Sun Run on Saturday September 15 and the Bright Country Club on Sunday September 16. Teams can be a mix of skiers and snowboarders.
Saturday the 15th will kick off with a Giant Slalom event. It’s not the fastest time that wins, but the competitor with the least different between the first and second run times that will take the top spot.
Sunday the 16th is the Golf Tournament and it’s time to hang up your skis for the day and practice your swing. Don your best plaid outfit for 18 holes of fun in the sun! Pick up a set of rental clubs from the pro shop or bring your own along. The Callaway handicap system applies and entry if $5 plus a $20 green fee for non-members. Register at the Pro Shop from 9-10am.
Presentation for the Spring Cup will be held at the club house following a BBQ. What a great way to celebrate the start of spring and welcome the sunshine!
For more information, visit www.hotham.com.au/events or visit the Hotham Events Desk located next to Tickets in Hotham Central.
11 September 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update