2012 Hero Season Pass
Feel like a hero when you carve down Heavenly Valley? Imagine this, but double the scale! The 2012 Hero Pass allows you access to not only two amazing mountains of endless terrain options, but also to two magical resorts, Hotham and Falls Creek.
The most exciting season pass since 1989 has now hit the slopes. This exceptional opportunity is for anyone who has ever been to, or thought of heading to the Victorian ski fields. This is your chance to take your skiing skills to the next level. The amazing $699 price tag means you only need to ski for seven days to start reaping back the benefits.
On top of unlimited riding across two great resorts in 2012, Adult Hero Pass holders have access to a whole range of benefits across both Hotham and Falls Creek. Purchase up to 5 adult or child one day lift only passes at 15% off, take 15% off full priced items at all Hotham Skiing Company and Falls Creek Ski Lifts retail outlets, 15% off adult group snowsports lessons and equipment hire packages - see the FAQs for more information!
We invite everyone, from the skiing elite to the snowplough extraordinaire to take advantage of this Victorian first offer. The 2012 Hero Pass is on sale now and available until 5pm 10 October 2011 with payment of a deposit. Purchase online or by phoning the ski lift companies at Hotham 03 5759 4444 and Falls Creek 03 5758 1000.
To buy online now, view details, full conditions as well as additional benefits, CLICK HERE.
11 September 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update