Value Season at Hotham
Not only is it Springtime at Hotham, today marks the first day of Value Season!
Tickets prices have dropped and there are incredible accommodation, lift and lesson and accommodation lift, lesson and hire¬†packages available. Play your cards right, and your kids will ski for free during the September school holidays!
While ticket prices have dropped, nothing else has.¬†Eleven lifts are running¬†and Hotham boasts an average natural snowdepth of 121cm. With only three weeks left of the season, this snowdepth is still higher than the snowdepth at the height of season 2009.
And it‚Äôs not over yet. More snow is predicted to fall today, and throughout the week, ensuring skiing and boarding conditions remain excellent til season end.
Check out our¬†Hotham spring video that was taken only last week.
One day lift passes are now $80 (adult), $68 (youth) and $40 (child).¬†
Come and ski Hotham during Value Season ‚Äď you will get a whole lot more than you bargained for.
11 September 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update