DP Onsen + Spa wins National Award
The Pevonia Botanica National Spa Awards were held recently in Sydney. DP Onsen Retreat + Spa was a finalist in two categories, Hotel/Resort Spa National Award for Spa Design of the Year and Spa of the Year, Australia.
Manager of the Onsen Retreat + Spa, Michelle Camp, was very happy to bring home the award for Spa Design of the Year 'in recognition of best spa design and overall ambiance of the business'.
The judges were especially impressed with the Onsen's unique design, keeping with the natural rock and wood requirements of Dinner Plain to accent the beautiful environment.
The team at the Onsen Retreat + Spa and White Spa at Hotham are extremely proud, and already setting their sights on next year's awards!
The DP Onsen Retreat + Spa closed for summer on October 3. The Spa will reopen for winter on 11 June 2011. Make sure you visit the award winning onsen in Dinner Plain on your next snow holiday and test it out for yourself. Call 03 5150 8880 for bookings.
IMAGE: Onsen Manager Michelle Camp and Spa Coordinator Krysten Manuels with the award.
11 October 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update