DP Festival of Cycling 2010
Don't miss the 2010 DP Festival of Cycling
6 - 8 March 2010
Come and experience the thrill and challenge of riding the Great Alpine Road in the fully supported annual Hotham Challenge Ride.
The 3 day cycling weekend, based in Dinner Plain, also offers a Ridewiser coaching clinic and mechanical workshop, a ride to the Blue Duck Inn, social post ride BBQs and dinners.
The DP Festival of Cycling is the perfect long weekend full of challenging cycling, great food, wine & friends.
Checkout our jersey design below - FREE with every registration!
4 February 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update