Roadrunner Chair to open
As theĀ best Opening Weekend since the year 2000 closes, we are pleased to announce even more good news.
Following a run of successful snowmaking last night, the Roadrunner Quad chair is now scheduled to open tomorrow.
Until further notice the Big D Quad, Summit Quad, Summit Trainer and Roadrunner will run for skiing and boarding.
Lift pass prices will now be $69 for adults, $59 for youths and $34 for children and seniors.
Snowsports lessons are available for levels 1 to level 3 from the Hotham Central Snowsports Centre for adultsĀ and youths at 10am, with additional beginner lessons starting at 1.30pm. Childrenās lessons are at the Big D Kids Snowzone, morning programs start at 9.15am.
Snow is currently to forecast to fall at Hotham this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. For the latest news and lift status information follow us on Facebook and Twitter and download the updated iPhone or new android app.
11 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itās time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update