The season is open!
Season 2011 has launched with a bang. We woke to clear skies and groomed snow, three lifts are now turning and guests are enjoying their first turns of the season.
This is the best start to a season we’ve had since the year 2000, and we hope it continues as it has started in the year that we celebrate 150 years of skiing in Australia.
Hotham showed off its magical views as the sun rose over the Big D this morning, sparkling on the snow with pink and orange on the horizon as we crossed live to Sunrise on Channel 7.
Harry emerged from hibernation to be one of the very first down the Big D, along with other early birds who couldn’t wait to get out on their skis and boards.
There’s so much happening at Hotham and Dinner Plain this weekend. See the full schedule so you don’t miss out!
11 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update