Want to work at Hotham this season?
Are you passionate about all things snow? Do you want to live and work in the mountains for season 2013? Hotham is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team working at the top of the Victorian Alps.
Applications are now open for a range of jobs at Mount Hotham Skiing Company – from positions in child care, tickets, cooking, day spa, reception, housekeeping, snowsports instructing, lift attending, rentals, retail, snowmaking and lots more. Head to www.hothamjobs.com.au to see the full list of positions available and to apply!
Successful applicants who are available to work 38 hours a week will be eligible for a free season pass so you can ski and board as much as you want in your down time. Mount Hotham Skiing Company is now owned by the world’s second largest entertainment company – Merlin Entertainments Group. As an employee, you’ll receive Merlin Magic Passes to enjoy free entry into some awesome attractions including Madame Tussauds, Legoland and SEA LIFE Aquariums around the world.
Can’t wait to see you on the snow!
11 February 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update