Expressions of Interest
The Victorian Government is calling for members to serve on the Alpine Resorts Co-ordinating Council (ARCC) and five alpine resort management boards (ARMBs); Falls Creek, Lake Mountain, Mt Baw Baw, Mt Buller and Mt Stirling, and Mt Hotham.Â
The ARCC meets approximately six times a year and the ARMBs meet approximately monthly.Â ARCC and ARMB members may also have to undertake committee work.Â Candidates other than public sector employees may be entitled to receive remuneration and expenses for their service on a government body.
The ARCC provides strategic advice, co-ordinates overall promotion, attracts investment to
ARMBs act as Committees of Management with responsibilities including land stewardship, promotion and marketing, provision of a wide range of services and development management.
ARCC and ARMB members must have a genuine interest in, and vision for the future of alpine resorts in
The Victorian Government is committed to ensuring the diversity of our public entities represent the diversity of our communities.Â Women, indigenous persons, people with a disability, young persons and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Application forms can be obtained from the Department of Sustainability and Environment website at www.dse.vic.gov.au (under â€˜Whatâ€™s Newâ€™), or by contacting Hayley Hollis on (03) 9637 8197 or by email to email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest close on 14 March 2011.
11 February 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update