Keoghs/Orchard open again
29cm of fresh snow fell in the last 24 hours providing a much welcome top-up post the warm conditions of last week. The average natural snowdepth is now back up over the 1m mark at 109cm which is great news.
Thanks to the hard work of the grooming team we re-opened Keoghs/Orchard chairlifts on Friday 12 August. Blue Ribbon remains closed.
Heading up for the weekend? Here's a deal for all ages! For the price of 2 half day tickets you can ski or ride for 2 full days instead! Adults can ski for two full days on Saturday and Sunday for just $178, youths get a steal at $150 and the kids will want to keep the change at just $90. Valid this weekend only, 13/14 August, come up and treat the whole family.
Image: Groomer working the new snow at the bottom of Summit around 5.30pm on Wednesday August 10
11 August 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update