Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
The final course of the A la Carte in the Park series went down in near perfect spring conditions with the Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle. Competitors were spoilt with clear sky and almost too much snow for the event, as the park crew worked double time hand shaping the features all morning in the lead up. The morning started out slow as competitors found their feet battling a moderate head wind but we witnessed some of the most spectacular riding Hotham has seen all season. Double cork spins and flips set the standard early in the day with all competitors stepping it up to impress the judges.
Stand outs included Charlie Mills who wowed the crowd with his clean 720s to take first in the males junior ski category, while Rutger Jonker spent the day stomping his signature rodeo 540 nose grabs securing him first in the male open snowboard category.
Swindlers threw a free lunch for the competitors after the event, hosting the presentation for Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle and for the overall winners of the A la Carte in the Park Series. OOTZ Tall Hoodies and Oakley provided prizes for the competitors, thrilling all those who came along.
10 September 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update