Footy Colours Weekend
Closing weekend was the AFL and NRL Grand Final and we had footy fever here at Hotham with guests and staff alike wearing their team’s footy colours to show their support for the Fight Cancer Foundation.
$2 from every lift pass sold at Hotham and Falls Creek was donated to the Fight Cancer Foundation, enabling the organisation to continue providing care, treatment, residential and educational support for cancer patients and their families.
Through lift pass and additional donations, Hotham raised $698.79 and Falls Creek raised $928.42 – a total of $1,627.27 to fund research into improved treatment methods and to finding a cure for leukaemia and other cancers.
10 October 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update