Hero Pass 2012
TheĀ 2012 Hero Pass offer, valid at Hotham and Falls Creek, is now closed.
If you have any queries about your Hero Pass purchase, please contact our Tickets Team on 03 5759 4436 or email@example.com
For those of you who have purchased a 2012 Hero Pass, congratulations! To review your offers please click here.
Remember, to be eligible for the international offers at Niseko (Japan), Big White & Silverstar (Canada), Melbourne Aquarium, Otway and Illawarra Flys, and Bright Brewery, you must pay for your Hero Pass in full by 12 December, 2012. Otherwise, the balance of your Hero Pass is due by 1 May, 2012. We will be in touch via email with a reminder.
Pic: Hero snow and Hero turns for our 2012 Hero Pass holders next season...
11 October 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itās time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update