Mother's Day Snow
Mother Nature celebrated her special day with lots and lots of snow! Temperatures dropped to -4.2 degrees yesterday with a very cold windchill of -12.4 degrees. Itâ€™s still snowing and snowflakes will continue to fall today, with aÂ current temperature of -3.7Â degrees and a windchill factor of -10.3 degrees! Up to 10cm of snow fell over the weekend.Â Snowfalls will begin to clear tomorrow and the sun will come out for the rest of the week, however temperatures will remain cold. Â
Hotham is turning into a beautiful winter wonderland perfect for your snow holiday. With only 26 sleeps until the official opening of the 2012 snow season, itâ€™s time to start thinking about Chucking a Snowie! Visit www.chuckasnowie.com to find out more. Â
10 May 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update