If you’re heading up to Hotham or Dinner Plain over the long weekend, make sure you don’t miss the happenings of the high country.
Pinnacle DP and Zirky's will be open from 10am - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday, and 10am – 1pm on Monday with HUGE discounts on last year's winter stock. Whether you're after sensible gloves, a lush jacket or loud pants, snap up a bargain and jazz up your style.
The Dinner Plain Festival of Cycling will run over the three days so be sure to cheer our cyclists along as they conquer the Hotham Challenge Ride.
The General Trio Band will be playing live music on Saturday and Sunday at the General. Come and experience the view from the newly renovated beer garden.
The Cobungra Ditch Walk was officially opened by Dr Bill Sykes, MP for Benalla, on Tuesday – be one of the first on the new walk, while learning all the Hotham history at the same time.
10 March 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update