Sparkling Sunset Tours
We've had some glorious, sunny weather and thanks to the snow gods, the Sparkling Sunset Tours presented by Brown Brothers are now up and running!
The tours will run every evening (weather dependent) and depart at 4.45pm sharp from the front of White Crystal reception, returning at 6.30pm.
A truly unique experience, you'll travel in a comfortable, heated, purpose built cabin on the back of a Kassbohrer (snow grooming machine) up to the summit of Mt Hotham. What better way to take in the stunning views of Crosscut Saw National Park, Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Mt Feathertop, the Bogong High Plains and on a clear afternoon, Mt Kosciuszko in NSW.
Enjoy Brown Brothers Prosecco, James Boags draught and nibbles, whilst experiencing the magnificent 360 degree views at 1861m above sea level.
Allowing up to eight people per tour, a Sparkling Sunset Tour is $45 per person and $20 for guests under the age of 18yrs.
Bookings essential at Guest Services in Hotham Central or phone 03 5759 4470. Weather dependent.
Image: First sunset tour of the season, 9 July 2013.
10 July 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update