Taking a break from the beach
David Jones-Roberts, also known as Xavier from Channel 7’s Home and Away is enjoying a change in scenery this week, from Summer Bay to Hotham! The TV star has recently left the hit show to pursue his acting career in the United States.
In the meantime, what better place to relax, spend a bit of time with girlfriend Holly Kagis and have fun than the slopes of Hotham? David will be tearing up the mountain for the rest of the week before heading back to Sydney on a direct flight from Hotham airport. He has never been to Hotham before and described it as a beautiful place.
Image: David at the bottom of the Summit.
10 July 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update