Rail Jam Review
Yesterday a total of 33 skiers and snowboarders showcased their skills in the
The Cheese and Crackered Rail Jam saw a mixture of locals and visitors compete on the three new features including the flat-down-flat rail, shark fin set-up and 600 box with a toe-jam.
Conditions were challenging with heavy fog reducing visibility for both competitors and spectators, but several impressive performances kept the crowd entertained and wanting more.
Everyone is now looking forward to the next event in the A la Carte in the Park series, the Pea Brain Soup Big Air competition on July 23.
Click here for a full listing of results from the 2011 Cheese and Crackered rail jam. Image - Testing out the terrain park on Friday.
Image - Testing out the terrain park on Friday.
10 July 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update