2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
The 2014 Hero Pass is on SALE NOW. This is the only two resort season pass in the country and is valid at Hotham and Falls Creek.
You must put down your deposit before 5pm on Thursday 10 October to enjoy the cheapest skiing and riding all season long at two resorts.
For just $749 per adult and $429 per child, you’ll get unlimited skiing and snowboarding all season long – not just at one resort, but TWO mountains across 775 hectares of terrain at Hotham AND Falls Creek, valid every single day of the 2014 snow season (7 June – 28 September 2014). Break even with less than 7 days on the slopes – everything after that is a bonus!
So, how can you get your hands on the best value season pass on offer? Simply head to our resort eStores – hotham.com.au/estore or skifalls.com.au/estore and pay a deposit of $199 per adult and $99 per child prior to 5pm on Thursday 10 October 2013 to guarantee your Hero Pass. The balance of your pass must be paid by 5pm Wednesday 16 April 2014.
It’s not just about season 2014 either. Hero Pass entitles you to all kinds of other benefits year round in Australia and overseas. Some of these include entry discounts at Merlin Entertainments Group attractions around Australia (including the SEA LIFE Melbourne and Sydney Aquariums!), and deals at local businesses such as Brown Brothers, Snow Road Produce and Bright Brewery – just to make your trip to and from the snow that little bit more enjoyable. To be eligible for these great benefits during Summer, all you need to do is pay your Hero Pass balance in full before 5pm on Monday 16 December 2013. We've just added a new benefit for Hakuba Cortina Japan too!
Visit www.heropass.com for everything you need to know including the 2014 Hero Pass Terms and Conditions and we’ll see you on the slopes next year. May it be a great season with lots and lots of snow!
1 September 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update