Spring Cup - slalom and golf
Spring has sprung! Which means it’s time to dust off your golf clubs, but don’t put away your skis just yet…
The 2011 Hotham Spring Cup will test your skills both on the slopes and on the green as individuals or teams of three take on Hotham’s Sun Run on Saturday 17 and the Bright Country Club on Sunday 18 September.
This event is not for the faint hearted. Teams can be a mix of skiers and boarders or even the most daring of tobogganers!
Listen carefully... this is no ordinary Giant Slalom. The competitor with the least time difference between 1st and 2nd run will take the top spot on the podium. $10 entry will allow you to put your talent on show at this exciting event on Sun Run from 9.30am.
Don your best plaid outfit for 18 holes of fun on Sunday where you can hang up your skis for a day and practice your swing. Grab a set of rental clubs from the Pro Shop or bring along your own! Callaway handicap system applies and entry is $5 plus $20 Green Fees for non-members. Register at the Pro Shop from 9am - 10am.
Spring just wouldn’t feel right without a BBQ, so awards will be presented following the competition at the Club House.
Don’t miss the chance to celebrate the start of Spring and get together with your freinds and work mates for two days for this fantastic event!
Register online or visit Guest Services before 1pm Friday 16 September.
01 September 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update