100 sleeps to go
With only 100 sleeps until the 2012 snow season opens, the countdown has officially begun and here at Hotham it feels like Winter is trying to come early with rain and a top temperature of a chilly 6 degrees.Â Â Â
It is now easier than ever before for you to have a hassle free holiday. As temperatures drop and Opening Weekend gets closer, check out our e-store, where youâ€™ll be able to purchase lift tickets, snowsports lessons, equipment hire and more online before you arrive.
There are some fantastic deals and discounts in place for Winter 2012, meaning you can ski and board for longer this season. Adults can grab a weekend lift pass for just $185 all season long and youâ€™ll get real value from a 5 day lift pass when you can hit the slopes for only $85 per day. The whole season is yours at Hotham and Falls Creek with a season pass for $1,199 if purchased before 30 April 2012.
01 March 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update