First day of Winter
Winter is officially here! More than 40cm of fresh snow fell last Friday and snowfalls are forecast for this Sunday through to Wednesday. Bring it on Mother Nature, we’re ready!
The cold nights throughout the week and low humidity levels have been ideal for snowmaking which started this week. Snow is being farmed around the mountain, transforming Hotham into a beautiful winter wonderland. 200 truckloads of snow have been delivered to the Big D and more at the Summit Trainer so far.
With only 8 sleeps to go until the official opening of the 2012 snow season, it’s time to start thinking about Chucking a Snowie. Start planning your getaway today!
01 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update