Tour of Bright Cycling Event
This weekend Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th December, the Tour of Bright Road Cycling Race will beÂ on with the final stage finishingÂ on Sunday near the
The Bicycle Victoria Mount Hotham Ascent begins in Bright at 8:00am on Sunday. While the best of
Due to the winding nature of the Great Alpine Road from the Harrietville approach, delays are expected in both directions as a capacity field of 550 racers take on this challenging leg of the Tour.Â Please allow additional time for your journey to Mt Hotham, and take extra care overtakingÂ groups of riders if you are driving between Bright & Mount Hotham on Sunday.
01 December 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update