Need to escape the city and breathe in the fresh alpine air? Chase the storm this weekend and jump on a direct flight from Sydney to Hotham Airport.
There are still flights available tomorrow (Friday 2 August), leaving Sydney at 11.50am and 2.45pm. Going home, we have flights on Sunday at 12.30pm and 4.30pm. There are still $189 one way fares for this weekend!
Be spontaneous… With fresh snow on the way, there’s no excuse not to chuck a snowie this weekend!
Go to www.qantas.com to book.
01 August 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update