Officially a 1 metre base
It’s officially the first day of August and we’re officially celebrating the average natural snowdepth reaching a 1 metre base last night! Mother Nature has truly been teasing us over the past couple of days with the average sitting just under the 1 metre mark at 99cm. With the 1cm fresh snowfall last night, we’ve cracked that highly anticipated 1 metre mark and there’s no better time to chuck a snowie.
With less that 2 months to go until Season 2012 comes to a close, it’s best you start thinking about your getaway to Hotham. Visit the Hotham eStore to organise your lift passes, snowsports lessons and equipment hire before you even arrive. Don’t waste time waiting in line – use the fast and convenient express lane in Hotham Central when you get here and hit the slopes faster!
It’s a beautiful, bluebird day today and another cold front is predicted to sweep through this Friday, bringing with it more snow! Keep doing your snow dance and check out the snowcams to watch the snowflakes falling.
01 August 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update