In addition to the endless entertainment offered by the skiing and boarding at Hotham, there are numerous supplementary mountain services and activities to add extra fun and excitement to your snow holiday.
Take your pick from Kids Snowmobiles*, Sparkling Sunset Tours*, Harry the Snowdragon’s live performances (a real hit with the little ones), Grooming Tours*, Night Skiing*, Heli Link* and Scenic Flights*, Snowshoe Tours, pampering at the Day Spa and much more!
With so much variety to choose from, what are you waiting for? Check out our packages here and book today!
*Weather and snow dependent.
Bookings at Guest Services @ Hotham Central or phone 03 5759 4470.
Image - The kids will LOVE Hatry the Snowdragon's live shows.
01 August 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update