The season is yours with a Hotham Season Pass...
With flexibility to choose the days you ski or ride - the season pass offers exceptional value for money.
Our Season Passes allow you to ski/ride at Hotham & Falls Creek every day of the season. NO BLACKOUT DATES at two resorts! A Season Pass will also give you access to Hotham's night skiing at the Big D!
Our Snow Pass is your Season Pass
Use your existing Snow Pass card to reload your Season Pass in our online store from the comfort of your home. You can also add Snowsports lessons and equipment rental online - so you'll be on the slopes faster than ever before!
If you don't have a Snow Pass yet, you can still purchase your Season Pass online and we will post your Snow Pass to you or you can collect if at Hotham. Please allow seven business days for postage.
Prices throughout this website do not included the cost of a Snow Pass card.
Ages for Season Passes
- Adult: 19-64 years of age
- Senior: 65-69 years of age
- Child/Secondary student: 6-18 years of age
- Tertiary*: full time registered Tertiary student
- 5 years and under and 70 years plus: complimentary.
*Tertiary passes are not available for purchase via our online store as we require a copy of your valid full time student ID.
|5 years & under and 70 years +||Free|
Snow Passes are an additional $5.
How to purchase your Season Pass
- Purchase online via our online store
- In person at the Ticket Office
- Via email with printable Season Pass order form.
See How to purchase your Season Pass PDF for more information on purchasing your Season Pass, including payment options, collection of passes and optional Season Pass refund protection.
Terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions which apply to the use and supply of all Season Passes and Snow Passes, including:
- New photos are required each year for those under 18 years of age
- Anyone caught loaning their Season Pass to anyone other than the person named on the pass will have their pass revoked - you Season Pass is yours and yours alone
- No refunds are issued for Season Passes without Season Pass Refund Protection
- In the event of lost or damage, a replacement Snow Pass will incur a cost of $5
- Tertiary passes are not available for purchase via our online store as we require your valid full time student ID
- Purchase of a Season Pass assumes you have read and understood the terms and conditions
- Please also see the Exclusion of Liability.