New Skiers and Boarders
Your snow adventure begins here!
Our Learn to Ski and Board programs get you moving on the easy slopes, familiar with the equipment and building a passion for Snowsports under the guidance of Hotham‚Äôs best instructors. ¬†Hotham has easy, designated areas for beginners with easy walk-on slopes for adults at the Summit and a whole area for Kids at the Big D Kids Snowzone.¬†
Learn to Ski and Snowboard Program
The Learn to Ski and Snowboard program is available all season and includes a 2-hour ski or snowboard lesson and 1-day Lift Pass for use in Hotham‚Äôs beginner areas; Big D, Summit Quad, Summit Trainer and Road Runner chairlifts at Hotham. ¬†This package available for kids, youth and adults.
Adult Learn to Ski and Snowboard lessons
- 6 to 26 June: 10am lessons only
- 7 to 27 September: 10am lessons only
- 26 June to 6 September: 10am and 1.30pm lessons
Kids Learn to Ski and Snowboard lessons
The Kids Snowzone offers morning half day lessons and full day lessons over the season:
- 6 to 26 June: Morning half day lessons only 9.15am-12.30pm
- 15 to 27 September: Morning half day lessons only 9.15am-12.30pm
- 28 June to 14 September: Morning half day lessons 9.15am-12.30pm OR
- Full day lessons 9.15am-3.30pm (full day includes lunch).¬†
Lift and lesson prices:
|¬†||1 day||2 day||3 day||4 day||5 day|
First Time Advantage Learn to Ski/Board Package
This program offers a smaller class size with a maximum of five students which will give you more individual attention when learning to ski or snowboard. This program guarantees to get you on a chairlift within two hours or get a FREE beginner lesson to help get you there.
- Package includes: beginner Lift Pass and 2-hour beginner lesson
- Lesson times: start at 10am daily
- Bookings: are not required, please arrive at the Snowsports Centre at Hotham Central 10 minutes prior to lesson start time at 10am.¬†This program is available for a one off purchase only.
|Per person||$150 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†|
Learn to Ski and Snowboard Weeks
20 - 26 June and 12 - 18 September 2015
Find out why people love Snowsports so much and learn to ski some skills in our Learn to Ski Weeks!
Learn to Ski and Snowboard Week makes it easy and affordable to try something new and have a snow holiday to remember. Learn to Ski and Snowboard Weeks are dedicated week-long events that are all about first timers hitting the slopes and providing a supportive environment for new skiers and snowboarders to connect with others who are new to the snow.
During Learn to Ski and Snowboard Week you can purchase:¬†
|¬†||1 day ¬† ¬† ¬†|
|Beginner adult lift pass & 2 hour group lesson||$69 ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†|
|+ add equipment hire||$30|
|+ add pants and jacket||$5|
- Please arrive at Hotham Snowsports Centre 10 minutes prior to the start time of your lesson¬†
- Get you off to the right start with these simple yet effective skiing and snowboarding tips.¬†
For all lesson enquiries please contact Hotham Snowsports:
|Visit||Hotham Central, Great Alpine Road, Mt Hotham|
|Phone||03 5759 4450|