Dinner Plain Snow Park
Dinner Plain Snow Park is a great place for everyone¬†to get out and play in the snow whether¬†learning to ski or snowboard, snow tube, cross country ski, snowshoeing, toboganning¬†or building a snowman.
Dinner Plain's Snow Park is a nice and easy slope ideal for adults and children learning to ski or snowboard. ¬†A ski lesson with our friendly instructors will develop your skills and boost your confidence on snow. You'll practice sliding, stopping, turning and working toward parallel skiing.¬†Children and adults may be combined into the same group ski lesson. For dedicated kids lessons check out the¬†Mighty Mites and Kids Club programs at Big D at Hotham.
We off group lesson throughout the season for beginner skiers. ¬†Currently snowboard lesson are only available as a private lesson. ¬†To participate in a group lesson children need to be 6 year or older, all adults can participate in the group lesson. ¬†The format and content of the lesson caters specifically to those that have never ever skied before. ¬†We recommend a private lesson or group lesson at Hotham Central for those that have tried skiing before.
|¬†||Lift pass + first time lesson¬†¬†||Beginner Lesson only¬†|
|¬†||Weekend*||Midweek*||Adult & Child 6+|
|Adult 1 day||$98||$81||$61|
|Child (6 - 17years ) 1 day||$66||$55||¬†|
*Please add $5 to prices if you do not have your own Snowpass card.
- Please note:¬†Group snowboard lessons are not available at Dinnner Plain Snow Park.
- Group ski lesson times:¬†0am Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays only¬†
- Bookings:¬†are not required.
- Purchase:¬†at the resort | or lift & lesson packages available online
Private ski and snowboard lessons are available at Dinner Plain where you'll get more time with your instructor. ¬†See more information on¬†PRIVATE LESSONS. ¬†Bookings are essential for private lessons, we recommend you contact Hotham Ski & Ride School prior to arrival at Dinner Plain as spots are limited.
|Phone||03 5759 4450|
Tubing is the best fun and is available at Dinner Plain Snow Park every day in winter (snow dependent). Launch yourself down one of two tubing lanes and the two will pull all the tubes back up to the top again. ¬†
The tube lanes are elevated to an easy gradient which gather speed for a fun and exhilerating ride to the bottom where a ramp pulls you to a nice and easy stop. It's not too steep but not too slow. Tubing is easy and safe for kids from 5 years old to ride by themselves. Smaller kids can have just as much fun riding with an adult. Tubing is open daily in Winter and Wednesday and Saturday evenings under lights.
Getting to Dinner Plain Snow Park
Finding the Snow Park is easy.
- Turn left onto Big Muster Drive at the Horse Shoe Circle roundabout just inside the entrance to Dinner Plain
- Follow Big Muster Drive until you can turn left at Scrubbers End
- The Snow Park is on your left with parking available.
Note: Big Muster Drive is a one way road during the Winter season and you will need to continue around Big Muster Drive to exit Dinner Plain.
Getting to Dinner Plain
- Dinner Plain is an easy drive 10km from Mt Hotham as you continue on the Great Alpine Raod toward Omeo and Bairnsdale
- From Bairnsdale, you will arrive at Dinner Plain before you reach Mt Hotham.