At the¬†Hotham Snowsports Centre we are here to give you all the assistance you need.¬†All adult and youth lessons, for people aged 15 or above, start from outside Hotham Central.
Adult and Youth Group Lessons
Adult and Youth Group lessons at Hotham Snowsports Centre cater for all standards of skier and boarder. They are a fun and cost effective way to improve your skills, not to mention a good opportunity to meet people of a similar ability.¬†¬†
- 2 hour lesson with other skiers or riders of simialr abilities
- 10am daily - NO BOOKING REQUIRED - Please arrive 10 minutes before the lesson start time
Lesson Cost - 2015 prices TBC
|¬†||1 Lesson||2 Lessons||3 Lessons||4 Lessons||5 Day Any Day Lessons*||5 of 7 days lessons||6 of 8 days lessons||7 of 9 days lessons|
|Cost for adults and youth||$-||$-||$-||$-||$-||$-||$-||$-|
- 2-4 lessons must be ued on consecutive days.
- 5¬†or more group lessons, you can take up to 2 rest days (example, you have 7 days to take 5 lessons; 8 days to take 6 lessons and 9 days to take 7 lessons!)
- No bookings are neccessary.
- *5 Day Any Day lessons are not date sensitive must be used by the end of the 2014 season.
- Lift ticket not included.
- No need to pre-register, you can purchase your lesson tickets on the day
- Multi-day tickets will save you money per-lesson! You can buy as many as you want and the more you buy in one go, the cheaper each lesson becomes!
- A 1 hour lesson will occur if there are 2 or less¬†people in the class.
Click here for everything you need to know for your snowsports lesson including how to book, where to meet, lesson times, lesson levels and a handy¬†lesson checklist.
For all enquiries please contact Hotham Snowsports
|Phone||03 5759 4450|
|Visit||Hotham Central, Great Alpine Road, Mt Hotham|