Mount Hotham Free Ski
Mount Hotham Free Ski (MHFS) is the new, non for profit, freestyle / free Ski club based at Mt Hotham.
MHFS includes the disciplines of:
- Slope Style: leaders in developing creative skills within the terrain parks
- Skier Cross: tearing it up and developing an individual higher ability level competitively in the Skier Cross courses
- Moguls: working to develop and achieve a flawless high energy technical skier to take on any bumps run world wide
- Aerials: learning correct acrobatic techniques to achieve air time on snow whilst being safe and having heaps of fun!
- Big Mountain: the all mountain experience, skiing off piste and challenging the skier to develop their own lines over all terrain.
Putting all of these exciting skiing disciplines together and learning to become confident and competent on any world stage, including competition training for the Interschools, State & National events.
MHFS is recognised as an accredited SSA Elite Pathways Program, and the club is registered on the Award Winning Edge (AWE) for National, World Cup and Olympic Pathways for young athletes.
MHFS employs the highest level of ski coaches with world wide experience for its developmental programs, such as the All Winter Program, Casual Programs, Victorian School Holiday Programs, Customised School Programs, 5 Week Programs and Aerial Camps.
Mount Hotham Free Ski has introduced 3 new competitions to the Hotham Events Calendar:
- The Hotham Hammer Dual Moguls
- The Hotham Big Mountain
- The Hotham Big Air.
Mount Hotham Free Ski is THE club to be with this season, so come and join in the fun and learn from the experts in creative "Free" skiing!!
For more information and bookings contact us:
|Phone||0412 369 694|