2017 Instructor Skills Clinic
Improve your skiing and snowboarding with Hotham's two day ski and snowboard clinic and you could turn your passion into a career as an instructor.
Those offered to continue after the two day clinic will be put through the APSI L1 course the following four days. Those who then successfully complete the APSI L1 course will be offered positions with the ski and ride school.
Skills Clinic Program Overview
The clinic will consist of:
- comprehensive overview of ski and snowboard instruction
- fundamental techniques
- communication/guest service strategies
- ski and snowboard improvement.
The two day Skills Clinic dates for 17th & 18th June 2017.
The course will run regardless of snow conditions.
The cost of the Skills Clinic TBA
Fees for the clinic include lift tickets and 12 hours instruction over the two days.
For information about the course and employment process, please read Instructor Skills Clinic Information.
1. To reserve your place in the Skills Clinic please go to Hotham's online store online Feb 2017, and complete the order for your place within the clinic.
2. Then you will need to complete an application for an Instructor position via our careers websit positions open Feb 2017.
Things to Know
Resort entry permits
A resort entry permit is required to park vehicles on Mt Hotham during the winter season. A discounted permit is available to participants of the Skills Clinic contact Nigel Mill email@example.com to organise your discount.