Women's Specialty Programs
2016 Women's Ski Week
5 day program: 25-29 July 2016
Cost: 5 day program TBC (excludes lift passes)
This week isÂ a specially designed female-only ski instruction program that is guaranteed to improve your skiing skills and a great way to explore Hothamâ€™s beautiful mountain terrain with some new friends.Â
You'll receive six hours per day of instruction in a supportive environment with other women, including apres session covering Why We Ski Like Women where you'll learn about ski physiology, managing fear, achieving a good boot fit and what ski best suits you. Â
Enjoy fitness sessions, aÂ welcome breakfast and apres gathering on day one, a half hour massage at Hothamâ€™s White Spa and celebratory awards evening including complimentary drinks and canapes.
2015 Hotham Womenâ€™s Week 5 Day Program Included:Â
- 6 hours a day of on-hill coaching and optional video
- Breakfast at Swindlers on Day 1
- AprĂ¨s (canapĂ©s and drinks) Welcome Gathering at Yama Kitchen and Bar on Day 1
- A half hour massage at Hothamâ€™s White Spa
- Daily morning warm-up and afternoon fitness sessions
- AprĂ¨s & Celebratory Award Presentation at Yama Kitchen and Bar.
Level: Intermediate (Level 4/Blue) or above. Minimum 4 pax.
Please note:Â Participants must be able to make basic parallel turns on blue trails. The Women's Week program is most suitable for intermediate through expert skiers.Â
Further information and bookings
To book, please go to the Hotham estoreÂ using the following instructions, andÂ complete and return the registration form:
- Choose Women's Week - 5 days - add to cart
- Complete your booking by selecting your shopping cart and follow the prompts on screen
- Download and return the registration form via the instructions in the form.
For more information, please phone Snowsports on 03 5759 4450 or email email@example.com.
Friday Afternoon Club
1.30pm-3.30pm Fridays from 22 July 2015: 5 week program - minimum four people
A weekly two hour session for local women every Friday afternoon. Â Modelled on our Women's Week, it will include video analysis and will be run by on of our top female instructors. Â The same group will explore the mountain every Friday and learn to ski our great terrain in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.Â
Must be intermediate and above and have a sense of fun and adventure.
Cost: TBC (excludes tickets).