Live in Nanny at Mt Hotham, must be able to ski
A nanny is required for the month of September to look after a 5 year old girl and 7 year old boy, for 5 days a week (Tuesday to Saturday) and some evenings.
Experience is necessary for engaging young children in skiing, and educational activities at home. Some cleaning required.
Accommodation, meals, and a lift season’s pass are provided as compensation.
Paid cleaning work for the extra 1-2 days may be available if interested.
- Experienced skier
- Safety conscious and aware
- Working with children’s check
- Easy to live with
To register your interest please send an email with photo to the following address with subject line “Application for Nanny” Abiadams@mthotham.com.au
- Why Hotham?
- Stats & Facts
- Lift Information
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Amenities & Services
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Mount Hotham Resort Management Board
- Beauticians & Massage Therapists
- Chill Bar & Cafe, Hotham Central Supermarket, Hot Doggies and Cafe Niche - Hotham Central
- Pepper's Rundells Alpine Lodge, Dinner Plain
- Last Run Bar
- Live in Nanny at Mt Hotham, must be able to ski
- Maisano Alpine Catering
- Myabi Hair Design
- Alpine Heights
- Alpine Baby Sitting
- Mount Hotham Skiing Company
- Strategic Partners
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Photo Gallery