Maisano Alpine Catering
Maisano Alpine Catering, located at Victoria's premiere ski resort, Mount Hotham, is now inviting expressions of interest for employment for the upcoming 2013 winter snow season.
With 5 hospitality venues on the mountain, we require a wide range of suitably qualified, fun loving, outgoing and professional staff for the 2013 season running from early June until early October. Suitable candidates must be available for the entirety of this period and applicants wishing to apply for the period of school or uni holidays will not be considered.
What we want:
- Fun Loving people with outgoing personalities
- Professional and positive attitudes to work
- Suitably Qualified or Relative Experience
- Creativity and Worldly Experience
- Love of the Snow
- Ambitious and Career Minded People
- Punctual Individuals with Personal Flair
What you get:
- Fantastic Employment Flexibility
- Above Award Wages
- Awesome Lifestyle Opportunity
- Lots of New Friends and Contacts
- THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
With such a broad range of Venues ranging from classic Austrian Pubs, Night clubs, Fine dining, Casual Cafes and Kiosks, there is definitely a position for you!
We require successful applicants to have a minimum of 2 years experience in your field of expertise, and an open attitude to learning new procedures and tasks in a professional and forward thinking hospitality operation. Our Venues at Mount Hotham include: Swindlers Restaurant and Bar, Zirkys bistro & Bar, Zirkys cafe, Snake Gully Hut, Isobar Cafe and the Whiteroom fine dining restaurant.
We have the following positions open for hospitality stars:
- Head and Sous Chefs
- Qualified Chefs and Experienced Cooks
- Venue Managers and Supervisors (Fine dining, Fast Food and Specialising Venues)
- Baristas - Qualified and Experienced with a High Volume Turnover
Maisano Alpine catering can offer you accommodation for the season (at a cost, which is deducted from your pay) as well as fantastic staff benefits at all of our venues including heavily discounted drinks and meals. (An information package will be forwarded to you if you are short listed).
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people from all walks of life to apply - ensuing your experience matches our criteria.
International people are also encouraged to apply, but please note you must have correct working visas. Please note that work at Mount Hotham does not qualify you for a second year Visa extension.
If you feel that one or more of the above positions sounds like it may suit or interest you please send a cover letter and current resume with relevant certificates to Philippa Rogers to the email stated below.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
- Why Hotham?
- Stats & Facts
- Lift Information
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Amenities & Services
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Beauticians & Massage Therapists
- Chill Bar & Cafe, Hotham Central Supermarket, Hot Doggies and Cafe Niche - Hotham Central
- Pepper's Rundells Alpine Lodge, Dinner Plain
- Last Run Bar
- Live in Nanny at Mt Hotham, must be able to ski
- Maisano Alpine Catering
- Myabi Hair Design
- Alpine Heights
- Alpine Baby Sitting
- Mount Hotham Skiing Company
- Strategic Partners
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Photo Gallery