Mount Hotham Skiing Company
Do you have a passion for all things snow?Â Is skiing and boarding how you love to spend your free time?Â Then come and work for the best resort in Australia!Â
Mt Hotham Skiing Company (MHSC) is the largest operator atÂ Hotham Alpine Resort and seeks exciting, innovative and dynamic individuals each year to join our team working at the top of the Victorian Alps.Â Owned by Merlin Entertainments Group,Â the company is responsible for the skifield operations includingÂ snow grooming, snowmaking, lifts, snowsports school, tickets, guest services, retail, equipment hire, day spas, property, maintenance, reservations, events, marketing, Hotham AirportÂ and more.
Whilst previous snow experience is desirable it is not essential for many positions. Â Join our team, make friends and enjoy all that the great Alpine snowfields have to offer!
Benefits of working for MHSC
- Complimentary staff Season Pass (full time staff)
- Free group lessons with our Snowsports School
- Great discounts in our retail and rental outlets
- Staff BBQs and functions
- Employee reward and recognition plans.
The Mount Hotham Skiing Company is looking for a qualified mechanic to join our team in a full time position. Hotham is a dynamic environment with a huge array of staff all contributing to make the winter season a success for both staff and guests alike.
Previous experience in a ski area operations is not essential. The applicant must be prepared to work in adverse weather conditions and at heights when required. You will need to be enthusiastic, highly motivated and a team player. Duties involved in the maintenance area include working on Grooming Machines, Snowmobiles, Ski Lifts, Road Vehicles at Mount Hotham whilst working in a small team environment.
Please email applications to Andrew Bryant at Andrew.bryant@Hotham.com.au
Applications close Thursday 18th February.
Winter employment - Open for application February 2016
MHSC employs seasonal casual staff for the snow season (June - September) and we seek individuals to fill a variety of indoor and outdoor roles.
Types of jobs
We seek individuals to fill a variety of indoor and outdoor roles, including:
- Day Care Attendant
- Day Care Supervisor 2IC
- Day Spa Staff (Beauty and Massage Therapist)
- Experienced Boot Fitter
- Harry Snow Performers (part time)
- Hotel Receptionist
- Housekeeper and Commercial Cleaners
- Instructor Positions â€“ experienced Ski and Snowboard (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
- Instructor Positions â€“ Skills Clinic (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
- Lift Attendant
- Porter/Snow Clearer
- Qualified Cook/Chef
- Rental Hire Attendant
- Retail Sales Staff
- Snow Groomers (must be experienced)
- Terrain Park Crew
- Ticket Seller/Ticket Checker.
How to apply
Available Winter 2016 seasonal jobs are listed our careers website atÂ www.merlincareers.com.au/mthotham.Â You will be taken to our job website and you can view allÂ available jobs by simply clicking "Search and Apply" located at the bottom of the search box located on the right of the screen.
- Go to our employmentÂ website
- Go to the search box on the right of screen
- Search for all jobs by simply clicking "Search and Apply"
For more information contact us on:
|Phone||03 5759 4444|
- Why Hotham?
- Stats & Facts
- Lift Information
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Amenities & Services
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Strategic Partners
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery