Mount Hotham Skiing Company
Do you have a passion for all things snow?Â Is skiing and boarding how you love to spend your free time?Â Then come and work for the best resort in Australia!Â
Mt Hotham Skiing Company (MHSC) is the largest operator atÂ Hotham Alpine Resort and seeks exciting, innovative and dynamic individuals each year to join our team working at the top of the Victorian Alps.Â Owned by Merlin Entertainments Group,Â the company is responsible for the skifield operations includingÂ snow grooming, snowmaking, lifts, snowsports school, tickets, guest services, retail, equipment hire, day spas, property, maintenance, reservations, events, marketing, Hotham AirportÂ and more.
While previous snow experience is desirable it is not essential for many positions. Â Join our team, make friends and enjoy all that the great Alpine snowfields have to offer!
2017 Winter employment is now open for applications
We have a wide variety ofÂ indoor and outdoor casual positions for the snow season (10 June - 1 October 2017).Â
Types of casual roles include:
- Day Care and indoor attendants
- Day Spa Staff (Beauty and Massage Therapist)
- Experienced Boot Fitter
- Hotel Receptionist
- Housekeeper and Commercial Cleaners
- Human Resources Assistant
- Instructor Positions â€“ experienced Ski and Snowboard (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
- Instructor Positions â€“ Skills Clinic (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
- Lift Attendant
- Porter/Snow Clearer
- Qualified Cook/Chef (including Head Chef)
- Rental Hire Attendant
- Retail Sales Staff
- Snow Groomers (must be experienced)
- Ticket Seller/Ticket Checker.
Benefits of working for MHSC
- Complimentary staff Season Pass (fullÂ staff available for 38 hours work per week)
- Free group lessons with our Ski & RideÂ School
- Discounts on seasonal rentals or the purchase of ski & board equipment
- 20% discount at all MHSC retail outlets
- 25% family discount on lift, lesson and rental products
- 10% family & friends discount on accommodation through Hotham Holidays
- Great discounts in our retail and rental outlets
- Staff BBQs and functions
- Employee reward and recognition plans
How to apply
Winter 2017 seasonal jobsÂ are listed on our careers website andÂ can be viewed at www.merlincareers.com.au/mthotham.Â You can view all available Merlin Entertainments jobs by simply clicking "Search and Apply" located at the bottom of the search box located on the right of the screen.Â Â
- Go to our employmentÂ website
- Go to the search box on the right of screen
- Search for all jobs by simply clicking "Search and Apply"
If you are shortlisted for one of our winter positions, you will be asked to attend a group interview either in Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney.
If you are a budding new Snowsports Instructor, you will be required to attend a skills training clinic at Hotham over two days (17 & 18 June).
Interview details will be provided to each individual at the time of selection.
Applicants will need to be available for the season: June through to the 1 October with most positions commencing early June, snow dependent.
For more information contact us on:
|Phone||03 5759 4444|
- Why Hotham?
- Stats & Facts
- Lift Information
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Amenities & Services
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Mount Hotham Resort Management Board
- Mount Hotham Skiing Company
- Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board
- Zirky Mount Hotham Seasonal Winter Employment
- Altitude Accomodation
- Hoys Ski Hire
- Cafe Play Dinner Plain @ Mobile
- Alpine Baby Sitting
- Central Snowsports Arlberg
- Dinner Plain Transit Services
- Hotel Front Office Reception - Zirky's Mt Hotham
- Arlberg Hotham 2017 Winter Season Employment
- Lodge Manager Position - Australian Alpine Club Dinner Plain
- Strategic Partners
- Location & Maps
- Snow & Weather
- Latest News
- Mountain Ambassadors
- Video Gallery
- Photo Gallery